Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm back

I'm really glad blog neglect isn't a crime. Enough said.

Sooo.... what's new in my writing world?
I'm going to my third writer's conference in May (CCWC).
I attempted the NaNoWriMo writing challenge which I was unable to complete due to surgery.
Leesha's story (still needs a title) is my main focus right now and I'm hoping to complete the first book by the end of the year.

I found the most incredible, helpful website specifically for teen writers with an objective of encouraging, critiquing, networking, advice-giving, the list goes on. Put simply, it's amazing. Check it out at www.CalebBreakey.com

That's all I can think of for now. But I'm really getting back up to speed in my little writing world after surgery, so hopefully I will become consistent and interesting with all the blogging and writing and networking (etc.) I do.

Thank, bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment