Saturday, May 16, 2009

The big picture

My name is Elizabeth, and I am an aspiring author, which isn't the easier dream in this economy. I write mainly fantasy stories (in the process of getting that novel finished), but enjoy playing with some historical and contemporary fiction, like spy or assassin stuff, as well.
I love reading which is what led to this writing thing. I'm always looking for new books and authors and enjoy looking at what my friends put out there as well.
I think I made this blog to get some feedback on story ideas and excerpts I will be posting occasionally. I'd love to read anything you have too if you'd let me and am always open to new series I haven't read yet.
So that is basically a little bit about me and what I am trying to accomplish, so please help me. I've also heard that forming critique groups or writers' friendships is a good idea too, so that would be great.
But thanks for just looking regardless,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment